Commit or Coast – It’s Your Life
Darwin failed to spot the missing link in evolution.
If he had studied teenagers he would’ve discovered that they are adaptable species that have been designed to annoy and bother us since their creation in the 1950s (Elvis unleashed them) and have done a sterling job ever since.
Operating in that no-mum’s land hovering between childhood and adulthood they’ve yet to set their anchor in life and float blissfully in the land of irresponsibility. Even asking them if they want a cup of tea and you’ll get a “maybe”, “possibly” or the shrugged “I don’t mind” as if committing to a choice of beverage means you’ve signed away some bit of personal power of your soul to Beelzebub.
Leaving the Door Open on Life
What you are seeking outside yourself actually lies within but you have fear and doubt on loud speaker. You have within you right now everything you need to have a life you love, the success you desire and the love you need. The trouble is you want it easy, you want guarantees and you’re scared to take a risk.
If this is you then the good news is that I can help you live a life with wild passion right now. Yes you, really! No more waiting, no more “maybes” no more “yes, no” hesitations but beautiful, clear minded, rocket fuel determination and glee. No more procrastinating, no more searching with wild eyed-despair, no more negatively comparing yourself to others and you can drop the shrugging and smoke-screening with “It’s not perfect”.
How to Grab Your Destiny Like a Boss
- Give 100% to what you have to do today. Stop moaning, resisting and coasting. If you are in paid work or you work for yourself then go the extra mile, give it 100%, throw yourself into it and be a total master of it right now.
- Put your heart and soul into everything you do. How you dress, your home, your friendships and relationships and all of your actions. Own it.
- Energy follows intention. Have an intention for your day.
- Live in the now. It’s the most powerful place to be and you will never have this time again. Make it meaningful.
- Take risks. Successful people take risks, develop their resilience and have a go at life without guarantees. You can too.
- Stop worrying about what people think. That’s none of your business. Be the author of your own destiny.
- Commit to something and do it whole-heartedly. If you want to write then do it and show up. Repeat, repeat, repeat.
- Don’t delay, put off or wait until tomorrow. There is never a right time.
- Action is everything. Nothing will feel just right or perfect but as least investigate with curiosity.
- Excuses aren’t a life plan.
- Allow your dreams as much credence and importance as your fears.
- Dare to have a go.
- Stop waiting, searching and commit.
Coaches can seriously fast track you to what you want to be.
Book a 30 minute consultation with me here.
Ready to start changing your life?
Trust you've chosen the right coach. I regularly schedule no obligation 30 minute trial life coaching consultations for a redeemable £10 fee.
SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE
Join 4,000 others and get 'Wit & Wisdom' - tips and lessons to start changing your life today.