About Carole Ann Rice
Your cheerleader and challenger
Of course, you naturally want to know who will be the one who is going to cheerlead and challenge you on your amazing life-changing journey. You really do need to to make sure your life will be in safe hands and getting the right coach match is key.
The coach/client relationship is one built on mutual trust, and for you to feel truly understood, supported, excited and comfortable you have to feel secure with the right coach.
It’s important that you shop around to find a coach that seems compatible with what you wish to achieve and who understands you and your goals.
There’s a coach out there for everyone. If you are looking for a coach who uses compassion as well as passion, who coaches with humour as well as humanity and believes you can get more out of life than you currently are, then read on.
The REAL Coach
Among the myriad of specialists of my profession I call myself the REAL coach. Why? Because in short, I’ve been therLike you, I have tried things that didn’t work and wasted time and money on books, courses and gurus that make false promises and leave you spiraling into despondency.
- I wanted real results not a little limp improvement that drifts back to stodgy default after a few weeks but an exciting and sustainable turn around to a life I loved living.
- I was dogged by unshakable sadness, a restless dissatisfaction in all things, a feeling that somehow others had found the answers to questions I couldn’t even form and that someone somewhere was playing some huge cosmic joke on me – but without a side-splitting punchline.
- Like everyone I had been dealt a a series of life crises – divorce, redundancy, weight issues, depression, career confusion and despair, unexpected family tragedies, the usual gamut – I was seeking help via a coach before cynicism, resentment and increasing frown lines became part of my DNA.
A brief biog…
After many career hiccoughs I developed into a self-taught journalist who wrote for many of the nationals (The Sun, The Express, The Independent on Sunday, The Mirror, The Birmingham Post as well as She and Red magazines) and I independently devised and presented several network TV shows and documentaries in my time. But it all felt a bit “so what?” even though I won an award for my writing.
All sounds good on paper but I always suffered “impostor syndrome” and somehow I was treading water until the weekend and wine oblivion rather than truly flourishing every day.
My life changed forever and for the better after hiring a coach and later training to be become one. This turned out to be one of the most empowering personal and professional decisions I have made. I trained for three years at the internationally renowned CoachU academy (www.coachinc.com) and became an Accredited Fellow Coach with International Association of Professional Coaching and Mentoring. In the last 16 years I have coached scores of people from the super rich, scientists, lawyers and GP’s to supermodels, dancers, actors, writers, mums at home, CEO’s, start ups, career professionals and people like you who want more for their lives.
Why Choose Me
Here’s a quick check list:
- One of the UK’s leading coaches.
- I won the Best Coach Award for 2017 at the Best Business Women’s Awards.
- Been a professional coach with my own practice for 16 years.
- There’s nothing I haven’t heard or been able to sort, coach, inspire and motivate my clients out of and to their dreams.
- I have coached scores of people and had amazing results. See my testimonials.
- Possesses ninja coaching tools with powerful life-changing qualities.
- Only coach in the UK to have a column in a national daily newspaper – my ‘Happy Monday‘ column has appeared in the Daily Express every week for 6 years.
- Director of Pure Coaching Academy where I train people to become world class coaches.
- I am privileged to be an Associate Fellow Coach of the International Association of Professional Coaching and Mentoring.
- Intuitive, compassionate, passionate, precise, fun and funny I quickly get to the issue and create clarity, upscale dreams, removes rackets and excuses and gets results with and for you.
- Author of two successful self help books Find Your Dream Job and Start Your Dream Business with co-author and client Sarah Wade.
- Been featured as a coach in many national publications – Psychologies, The Times, Harpers Bazaar, Bella, Prima, The Telegraph, Metro News, Red magazine, Stylist, Woman and Home, Good Housekeeping, Glamour, New Woman, Huffington Post, Woman and many more.
- Corporate clients include London School of Economics, National Children’s Bureau, McCann Erickson (Europe), Council for Disabled Children and Westminster City Hall.
- Featured in the six part series for Sky HD Who’d Be A Billionaire?
- Was judge and presenter of the prestigious 5 day Angel Film Award festival in Monaco 2015.
- I am Ealing and Mayfair ambassador of Fabulous Women Marvellous Men business networking groups.
Ready to start changing your life?
Trust you've chosen the right coach. I regularly schedule no obligation 30 minute trial life coaching consultations for a redeemable £10 fee.
SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE
Join 4,000 others and get 'Wit & Wisdom' - tips and lessons to start changing your life today.