Why do people use a coach?
What are the benefits?
- To get clarity – to see the wood for the trees
- Increased confidence
- Charisma upgrade
- Greater enjoyment of life
- Career transition or enhancement
- Big Dream realisation
- To write “that” book at last
- Lose weight/get more energy/start a realistic health/exercise plan
- Save time – streamline tasks to be more effective – get stuff done
- Have more hours in the day
- Make (lots) more money
- Save money
- Start a business
- Stop people pleasing and worrying about what people think/seeking approval
- Live in your Values
- Take life more lightly
- Reinvent yourself and your life
- Stop making excuses
- Have better relationships
- Find love
- Heal the past
- Get rid of limiting beliefs that are holding you back
- Enjoy greater recognition
- Write for a living
- Travel more
- Become a yoga teacher
- Being a famous blogger or vlogger
- No more missed opportunities
- Living without regret
- Ignite a passion
- Being completely OK with not being everyone’s cup of tea
- Finally be who you always knew you could be
- To feel in your “flow” without pushing or exhausting yourself
- Meet new people, have a community, find a tribe
- Finally feeling “got” or understood
- Speak and live in your truth
- Have more outrageous joy and rip roaring, uncontained, unconditional yee-ha fun!
- Get the very best out of life.
Ready to start changing your life?
Trust you've chosen the right coach. I regularly schedule no obligation 30 minute trial life coaching consultations for a redeemable £10 fee.
SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE
Join 4,000 others and get 'Wit & Wisdom' - tips and lessons to start changing your life today.