Hit the 6 Month Covid Wall? How To Dig In To Super Resilience
How to be super resilient
You know it just kind of creeps up on you, doesn’t it?
You have suspended anxiety, loss of control and a sinking feeling that all is not well. And then whammo it knocks you off your feet.
You suddenly feel like a rug is whipping out from under you like some cheap end-of-pier magician’s trick. Life eh? But not as we know it.
Trying to get your head around the current day to day dystopian drama is like trying to get an elastic band to stretch around Simon Cowell’s ego. Nothing is that stretchy.
So dig deep we do and don’t despair if you’ve found that all that mindset mining has meant you’ve hit a very bumpy bottom of the barrel.
How to be super resilient? Here are a few power tools to boost your resilience tool kit:
- Resilience isn’t numbing out and seeking oblivion by your usual drug of choice be it shopping or tequila shots but acknowledging it’s tough right now negates the need for Band-Aid denial.
- Name your feelings each morning. You can name it and tame it when you identity – “I am currently experiencing the feelings of sadness/anxiety/ennui/resentment/dread ..”
- Know your bliss and stalk it. It’s important we know on a deep level what lights us up and makes our soul sing. Actively seek the bliss points and build them into your life several times a day.
- Think of what you can still do. We have many things we are in control of – thoughts, actions, plans and state of mind.
- It’s not about perfection but being patient and persistent – because your dream to succeed and survive is greater than anything else.
- Don’t suspend your life. Make plans, see people, keep dreaming and live in the now. This is still a precious moment of your life.
- Trust your heart more than you are currently doing.
- Let go of what you can’t control.
- Find the freedoms in small mindful actions.
- Practice radical self-care. Say “no” to things that drain and are dreary.
- Trust in hope.
Struggling to stay focused? Need a new path? I am currently waiving my £10 discovery call fee. Want to chat? Book here.
Ready to start changing your life?
Trust you've chosen the right coach. I regularly schedule no obligation 30 minute trial life coaching consultations for a redeemable £10 fee.
SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE
Join 4,000 others and get 'Wit & Wisdom' - tips and lessons to start changing your life today.