The Real Coaching Co Coaching Pyramid™ - which level are you on?
In order for us to reach our potential in any area of life we need to be sure the foundation stones of our world are securely in place. These are made up of met-needs, wants, healthy beliefs and getting clear of pain from the past. Until you eliminate the few wobbly stones the rest will feel unstable and will eventually tumble down.
- Level 1 - The Foundation Stones
- Level 2 - Goals, Dream Creation and Sheer Joy
- Level 3 - The Visionary
See if you recognize yourself in any of these descriptions:
- You see other people you know you're better than getting the breaks in life/love/career
- You want changes but don't know how to make them
- Passion, what passion?
- You have X amount of weight to lose despite trying every diet and knowing the calorie content of everything from a prawn to a poppadum
- You always attract losers or users
- You want to reach your potential in life
- You're tired of your inner critic holding you back
- If only you could be more confident you would write that book/tell that person where to get off/go for it
- You suffer with the "imposter syndrome" - everyone will find you out soon
- Procrastination is your middle name
- Money's allergic to you
- Your time keeping gets you into trouble
Not all of my coaching is about the painful things in the past or present that are holding you back. The next step for a lot of successful people is how to take their businesses or lives onto a higher level of satisfaction. If this is you, you may want to:
- Take your career to the next rung up
- Have more leisure time
- Start to follow that Big Dream that wont go away
- Make (even) more money
- Increase your community
- Start something so new it makes your heart leap
- Work from home
- Recreate the honeymoon period
- Think more creatively
- Live with meaning and purpose
- Work smarter not harder
This is the ultimate. You may have achieved most things you have set out to do. Life's good, no, it's great! You are grateful for all you have but what next? This is the highest peak of your potential when you may want to:
- Make a BIG difference
- Change the world in some way
- Start a charity
- Put something back
- Pass on your good fortune
- Do something no one has thought of
- Be a trailblazer
I believe we can all reach for more than we ever dreamed possible. Don't you wish that for yourself too?
Get started now...
Contact Carole Ann Rice of the Real Coaching company by telephone 020 8566 2862 or email for your free coaching session.
I could write a standard cheesy testimonial saying she’s lovely , caring , understanding , thoughtful , inspiring , etc I can do but I hate testimonials that sound like that .You’ve changed me so much that I couldn’t fit it all in a book let alone a few sentences. Or you could have some shorter ones ;
- “OMG, what had I been doing with my life”
- “ You will never change me” I said to my old self !
- “ Be prepared to start your life”
- “ She’s the muts nuts” !
–noun, plural -nies.
1. ( initial capital letter ) a Christian festival, observed on January 6, commemorating the manifestation of Christ to the gentiles in the persons of the Magi; Twelfth-day.
2. an appearance or manifestation, especially of a deity.
3. a sudden, intuitive perception of or insight into the reality or essential meaning of something, usually initiated by some simple, homely, or commonplace occurrence or experience or following a session with Carole Ann Rice
Ross Coker, Managing Director http://www.dovehouse.uk.com/