Life Coaching Programmes
"Not a fee more of an investment..."
I aim to bring you a flexible menu of packages to suit a variety of pockets. Coaching is one of the biggest investments you can make in your life so it is important that you know you are getting value for money. With me as your coach you will be guaranteed to get:
- 100% unconditional support, commitment and belief in all that you want to achieve and who you are
- A confidential listening ear that has no agenda
- Practical tools to help you break down your goals into doable steps
- A service you will look forward to
- More energy, focus, clarity and satisfaction after just a few sessions
- A hand to hold or rocket fuel if you need it
- FREE email access to me between the sessions so that you are completely supported throughout your coaching journey
- Occasional homework to do between sessions which will speed up your progress
- Considerably closer to what you want
The cost of your coaching package is payable in full in advance or may be spread over the duration of the package in monthly payments, by standing order, subject to a 10% admin fee. The first month must be paid in advance of the first session by BACS or cheque.
"I could write a standard cheesy testimonial saying she’s lovely , caring , understanding , thoughtful , inspiring , etc I can do but I hate testimonials that sound like that .
You’ve changed me so much that I couldn’t fit it all in a book let alone a few sentences .
Or you could have some shorter ones ;
- “OMG, what had I been doing with my life”
- “ You will never change me” I said to my old self !"
- “ Be prepared to start your life”
- “ She’s the muts nuts” !
–noun, plural -nies.
- ( initial capital letter ) a Christian festival, observed on January 6, commemorating the manifestation of Christ to the gentiles in the persons of the Magi; Twelfth-day.
- an appearance or manifestation, especially of a deity.
- a sudden, intuitive perception of or insight into the reality or essential meaning of something, usually initiated by some simple, homely, or commonplace occurrence or experience or following a session with Carole Ann Rice"
Ross Coker, Managing Director www.dovehouse.uk.com